After a day full of good practices of how civic crowdfunding can be used to (re)build our cities and our society, it’s time to hear some feedback from the policymakers and academics. The debate will be organised around these two questions:
- Why should citizens (not) contribute to civic crowdfunding projects?
- Why should public authorities – from local governments to the European Commission – (not) contribute to urban civic crowdfunding projects?
- Pascal Smet: Brussels Minister of Culture, Youths & Sport),
- Caroline Pauwels: Rector Free University Brussels
- Francesca Passeri: European Crowdfunding Network and specialist in Civic Crowdfunding (https://goo.gl/eSc1UT)
- Charlotte Brandsma: The Brussels Binder
Event Timeslots (1)
Caroline Pauwels, Pascal Smet, Francesca Passeri & Charlotte Brandsma